Blake Maaske grew up in Arapahoe, a small town in rural Nebraska. Initially excelling in sports, Blake earned an athletic scholarship to play basketball at Dana College, where he obtained a double major in Business Administration and Accounting. Following undergraduate studies, Blake took two years of MBA courses before beginning law school. While attending law school, Blake worked at the firm’s Lincoln office as a law clerk. Upon graduation, he took a position as an associate attorney in the firm’s Lincoln office. Blake focuses his law practice on auto collision, personal injury, on-the-job injuries, and pardons. He has handled an array of cases, ranging from dog bites to trucking accidents. Blake is passionate about helping those who have been injured and have been told no by insurance companies.
- Dana College, Bachelor of Science and Business Administration, 2010
- Dean’s List
- 3-year varsity letter winner, basketball
- Senior business club representative
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2016
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys